Users report improvement in conditions such as psychological stress, insomnia, rheumatism, muscle and joint pain, fibromyalgia, itching, and psoriasis.
Check out our Video gallery
Short informative videos about Cryotherapy
Latest Blog Posts
- It is with great sadness I must announce that the landlord at Countyline Plaza has canceled my month to month lease, turned off my air conditioning and wants me out …Read More »
- I recently received a phone call from a lady and her friend who got frozen in the Cryosauna. She said that days after her freeze, her breasts were still cold …Read More »
- What People Are Saying About iceland Cryo Marcela L. “My husband and I truly love iceland Cryo. Whole body cryotherapy has improved my quality of life tremendously. I suffer from …Read More »
- THE HAZARDS OF WHOLE BODY CRYOTHERAPY The death of a spa manager, Chelsea Ake, back in October 2015 in Las Vegas found inside a Cryosauna machine was tragic and it …Read More »
- Many people who had cosmetic surgery know about the swelling and inflammation following a procedure. And many who don’t want to advertise they just had plastic surgery are turning to …Read More »
The word ”Cryotherapy” originates from the Greek words: “cryo” = cold, and ”therapeia” = cure. Hence, Cryotherapy is a curative health treatment involving extremely low temperatures (below -130oC/ below -266oF).
What is Whole Body Cryo Therapy?
With Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC) the body is exposed to ultra-low temperatures, triggering a systemic anti-inflammatory response. The treatments have been used to accelerate the production of collagen, to improve skin elasticity and texture, to reverse skin aging, and to reduce the appearance of cellulite. WBC boosts the body’s metabolic rate, which accelerates weight loss outcomes.
Appointments & Bookings
You can schedule a visit on call or use our online booking system to book an appointment. You can make a call or send an email for Bookings & Inquiries to: